Facilities & Delivery
Sterling Pacific Meat is synonymous with quality. Our commitment to invest our employees, state-of-the-art facilities, and equipment are core to continually achieving industry leadership. Highlights of our facilities include:
- Over 70,000 square feet of state-of-the-art equipment with 100,000 square feet of additional capacity
- BRC Certified – Grade A
- Exceptional food safety record
- Full protein product lines, specializing in Beef and Poultry
- Large scale grinding capacity to serve national accounts and retail chains
- Specialized Poultry operations for maximum consistency and output
- Vacuum tumbling and line injection processing
- Fully built and equipped in-house laboratory with food safety staff
- Rigorous employee safety program with solid safety history
- Friendly, accessible customer service staff who can readily assist you
We operate day and night shifts, six days per week, to provide just-in-time products and service to customers.
Sterling Pacific Meat Company has state-of-the-art nationwide distribution capabilities conveniently located near major highway arteries and airports:
- SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA: Our substantial in-house fleet of trucks and courteous drivers serve Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, Ventura and San Bernardino counties on a daily basis.
- TRI-STATE: In addition to delivering throughout California, we also ship to Las Vegas and Phoenix metropolitan areas daily.
- NORTH AMERICA AND BEYOND: We have an extensive logistics and distribution network to serve nationwide and beyond. We also offer will call programs for produce and fresh grocery distributors to facilitate efficient logistics for its customers.